Sue's Private Hire serves the greater Pulborough area and the regional airports. View our service area for a complete list of destinations.
Call us during the following hours for bookings:-
During Coronavirus - NATIONAL LOCKDOWN booking times are Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday's will need to be booked in advance. This is for essential journeys only.
Mon to Thurs 09:00 - 21:00
Fri 09:00 - 23:00
Sat 09:00 - 00:00
Sun 09:00 - 19:00 (not every Sunday)
07918 137066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or use our online form.
Sue's Private Hire
17 Chestnut Walk
We offer convenient, reliable and professional transport in the Pulborough area. All are guaranteed to be safe, clean and punctual with lady driver available on request when you book. We have now got an Electric Car to give you that Eco Friendly drive.
If you need a taxi right away, call us on 07918 137066 or send us a text : We are at your service , seven days a week during our opening hours which you can find on the left hand side of this page. If you wish to book outside our opening hours please do so in advance. On a Sunday please make bookings in advance as we do not always work on this day. We are your one-stop transport service, making getting around easy, whether for a single journey or an elaborate event. For more information on our range of transport services do not hesitate to call us and we will do our best to help you.
BOOKINGS ON THE DAY - 07918 137066
FUTURE BOOKINGS - 01798 874848 (answerphone) or email at email@example.com
We can now take Credit / Debit Card payments when you are in the car.
CORONAVIRUS - updated as of the 4th January 2021 - NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
During this time we will be operatoring as follows:-
1) We will only taking bookings between 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday.
2) We will only allow passengers to sit in the back of the car.
3) Face coverings will need to be put on prior to entering the car.
4) Passengers will also be asked to sanitiser their hands prior to getting in the car (will have a supply in the car)
5) Cars will be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes in between each customer.
6) Drivers will be wear face coverings at all times.
7) If you need assistance with luggage or shopping please advise the driver so we can wear gloves.
Your health and safety is of the upmost importance to us.
Booking times at the moment are Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm. Sunday's will need to be booked in advance.
We will only be taking bookings for essential journeys only all the time we are in NATIONAL LOCKDOWN.
ALL ONE WAY JOURNEYS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT MUST BE SECURED WITH CARD DETAILS.